2013年3月31日星期日

Creativity and New Media

Well, I tried to build a avatar in Second Life but I believe my system is not good enough to meet the requirement for the application, so many lags while I run the program. So I used a new virtual world apps called Twinity. Here is my avatar(actually not built base on my own identity but just for fun).


There's a character modification function in the game just like Second life.(ex. the tag [ME])I randomly made adjustment on the character, which you can see the result from the image. You can also change outfit on this menu. Then I chose a emotion of sadness[blue] from the bottom right corner. I think the game is fun though, may be I will rebuild my character in the future.  

1 条评论:

  1. Interesting character in second life. The one you used the twinity is much different from what I have created. I should try this one too.

    回复删除