2013年3月14日星期四

Social Network Sites

Facebook
When log in to Facebook, the homepage first appears on the screen, where you and your friends' posts are displayed at the center. Then you can switch to your personal homepage and check posts that belong to you only. On the left pane of the homepage, you will find many application tags. On the right, you will find a list of your friends, which you can click open and close.

MySpace
I do have my account registered last year, but I forgot the user ID and password. The reason I wanted to sign up for a account is its music playing feature, which differentiate it from other social network sites.

Twitter
Though the content and page format is varied from Facebook, but their main functions are pretty similar. Friends are now called followers in Twitter. You can still post and reply messages like Facebook, but Twitter provides a easier way to search for users' posts, such as using the "@" and "#".

PengYou
It's a Chinese word, which means "Friends" in English. I use this site very often for keeping contact with my Chinese friends, since Facebook is not available in mainland China. Yet I would say most of its functions are similar to Facebook, including its contents and page format.(Actually I think they are absolutely the same except for the page/banner color and languages.)


没有评论:

发表评论